Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity.
As a DevOps-Engineer (f/m/d) you are part of our agile development team for complex java based financial applications.
- You provide a modern, consistent and scalable environment to your team for the development process of our data-driven service architecture
- You directly collaborate with Software Engineers, Testers, Requirement Engineers and Product Owners
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining our CI/CD-Pipelines
- You work in small teams using modern development tools and methods
- Last but not least you are involved in developing and operating our technical infrastructure
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong experience in handling and administration of Linux environments (RHEL/CentOS)
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Profound knowledge in “infrastructure as code” concepts and tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Profound knowledge in Java build management tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with microservice architectures (self contained systems), Continuous Delivery, Application Monitoring, ITIL IT-Security, Configuration-, API- und Service-Management
- Proven hands-on experience as DevOps Engineer in provisioning complex applications with strict security requirements
- Enthusiasm for modern technologies and enjoying agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Be part of an expansive B2B-Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and innovative firm with SaaS solutions
- A variety of corporate benefits
- A Virtual Stock Option scheme allowing you to participate in the long-term business success of a fast-growing platform with a solid shareholder structure
- Modern work environment: flat hierarchies, colleagues from 12 different nations, flexible working hours
Werde Teil unseres internationalen Teams – wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
- Anja Odenthal
- Head of HR
- +49 69 597 72 15 26
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity. Our platform connects buyers with suppliers and financing partners and gives them maximum financing flexibility. They can shift seamlessly between common forms of financing such as dynamic discounting, reverse factoring and factoring.
Our Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Program enables companies to financially incentivise sustainable practices in their supply chain.