Frontend Engineer (React)
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity.
As a Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) you will work in an agile team of software developers to create responsive, modern and efficient frontend applications.
- Keep our frontend code up to date with latest tools and practices
- Collaborate and work closely with our frontend, dev and product teams to identify requirements and find solutions
- Create the application from brainstorming to deployment: help us to build the next generation of Supply Chain Financing applications
- Support the the development and maintainance of state-of-the-art design system
- Take part in improving existing processes and take the chance to drive changes and make decisions
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience and passion for consistancy and standard practices
- Practical experience with the integration of backend applications (for Java EE platforms)
- Not allergic to Service development in Java (JEE/JSF, Spring)
- Knowledge of git, gitflow, Gitlab and Jenkins
- Bonus: Experience in U- and E2E-Testing and/or CI/CD mit Gitlab
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Be part of an expansive B2B-Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and innovative firm with SaaS solutions
- A variety of corporate benefits
- A Virtual Stock Option scheme allowing you to participate in the long-term business success of a fast-growing platform with a solid shareholder structure
- Modern work environment: flat hierarchies, colleagues from 12 different nations, flexible working hours
Become part of our international team – we are looking forward to your application!
- Jana Knoke
- HR Manager
- +49 69 597 72 15 28
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity. Our platform connects buyers with suppliers and financing partners and gives them maximum financing flexibility. They can shift seamlessly between common forms of financing such as dynamic discounting, reverse factoring and factoring.
Our Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Program enables companies to financially incentivise sustainable practices in their supply chain.