Manager for Product & Innovation (f/m/d)
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity.
As part of the Product & Innovation Team, you will contribute to our mission to provide best-in-class Supply Chain Finance products to all stakeholders in the supply chain.
- You act as interface between Business and Delivery to identify and model the needs of corporate clients and finance partners to design new scalable products/functionalities
- You analyse, document and optimise the processes and functionalities offered on our platform based on the requirements of internal and external stakeholders
- You check the feasibility of new ideas with respect to market practice, the offering of potential competitors and set up a sustainable business plan/use case incl. monitoring tools/criteria
- You define in collaboration with our Marketing Team the marketing strategy for new products/functionalities
- You coach internal as well as external stakeholders on our product offering
- You implement and monitor the sales strategy and its implementation for our products and services together with our cooperation partners.
- Graduate degree in Economics, Business Management or Banking (Bank Apprenticeship)
- Minimum five years of working experience as a Product and/or Relationship Manager in the Finance Industry with focus on Trade and Supply Chain Finance and/or Factoring
- Proven ability to analyse and address client needs
- Willingness to act independently in a team
- “Can-do” instead of “May I” mentality
- Knowledge in finance and accounting (ERP systems) is an advantage
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer:
- Be part of an expansive B2B-Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and innovative fintech
- Various corporate benefits
- Through a Virtual Stock Options Program, you will participate in the long-term success of a fast-growing platform with a solid shareholder structure.
- Modern working environment: flat hierarchies, colleagues from 12 different nations, flexible working hours and the opportunity to participate in company-sponsored team events outside of work
Become part of our international team – we are looking forward to your application!
- Anja Odenthal
- Head of HR
- +49 69 597 72 15 26
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity. Our platform connects buyers with suppliers and financing partners and gives them maximum financing flexibility. They can shift seamlessly between common forms of financing such as dynamic discounting, reverse factoring and factoring.
Our Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Program enables companies to financially incentivise sustainable practices in their supply chain.