Product Manager (f/m/d)
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity.
As part of the Product Management Team you will contribute to our mission to provide best in class Supply Chain Finance Products delivered through our Software-as-a-Service Platform.
- You act as an interface between Business and IT to identify and model the requirements of the customers
- You analyse, document and optimize processes and functionalities offered by the platform based on input from internal and external stakeholders
- You check the feasibility of the requirements and create the business and technical specifications
- You contribute to define a comprehensive 360° strategy for new products/ functionalities
- You coach internal as well as external stakeholders on our product offering
- You act as Functional Process Owner of the platform supervising implementation and integration of requirements
- You work closely with the development team to coordinate release planning, risk assessment and resource planning for the rollout of new features.
- Graduate degree in Economics, Business Management or Computer Science
- Proven hands-on experience in complex SW development projects
- Minimum three years of working experience as a Product Manager, background in agile development methods (SCRUM)
- Product Management Certificate is beneficial
- Know-how in Finance and Accounting (ERP systems) is beneficial
- Fluent in English, ideally German language skills
What we offer:
- Be part of an expansive B2B-Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and innovative firm with SaaS solutions
- A variety of corporate benefits
- A Virtual Stock Option scheme allowing you to participate in the long-term business success of a fast-growing platform with a solid shareholder structure
- Modern work environment: flat hierarchies, colleagues from 12 different nations, flexible working hours
- A strong and supportive culture with the possibility to join company-sponsored team events outside of work
Join our international team – apply now!
- Anja Odenthal
- HR Manager
- +49 69 597 72 15 26
Traxpay ist ein dynamisches B2B-Fintech im wachsenden Supply Chain Finance Markt. Wir helfen Unternehmen mit einer einfach zu bedienenden Finanzierungsplattform, jederzeit ihre Liquidität zu steuern und zu optimieren. Unsere Plattform verbindet dabei Abnehmer mit Lieferanten und Finanzierungspartnern. Diese können nahtlos die gängigen Finanzierungsformen wie Dynamic Discounting, Reverse Factoring und Factoring einsetzen, um ihre Liquidität flexibel einzusetzen oder zu steuern.
Mit unserem Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Programm helfen wir Unternehmen, Nachhaltigkeitsaspekte in der Lieferkette finanziell zu incentivieren.