Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity.
As a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) you will work in an agile team of Java developers to create efficient solutions.
- Analysis, Specification and Implementation of complex projects with Java and JEE from brainstorming to deployment
- Specification and Implementation of APIs with REST and Integration with React Single Page Applications
- Design and Implementation of efficient, modular and testable Java Services with Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate and Spring Boot
- Work in small teams with modern development tools and methods: Git, Gitflow, Scrum
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience in Java/JEE platforms
- Proven working experience in Design and Implementation of highly data-driven (financing) applications
- Experience with SSO/OAuth2 (Experience with Keycloak/Red Hat SSO is an advantage)
- Experience with testing frameworks for unit tests as well as automated REST-Interface tests
- Knowledge of Wildfly, Git, Gitlab and Jenkins
- Knowledge of SAP financing modules (SAP FI) is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Be part of an expansive B2B-Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and innovative firm with SaaS solutions
- A variety of corporate benefits
- A Virtual Stock Option scheme allowing you to participate in the long-term business success of a fast-growing platform with a solid shareholder structure
- Modern work environment: flat hierarchies, colleagues from 12 different nations, flexible working hours
- A strong and supportive culture with the possibility to join company-sponsored team events outside of work
Join our international team – apply now!
- Anja Odenthal
- HR Manager
- +49 69 597 72 15 26
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity. Our platform connects buyers with suppliers and financing partners and gives them maximum financing flexibility. They can shift seamlessly between common forms of financing such as dynamic discounting, reverse factoring and factoring.
Our Sustainable Supply Chain Finance Program enables companies to financially incentivise sustainable practices in their supply chain.