Test Automation Manager (w/m/d)
Traxpay is a dynamic B2B Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market. We help companies with a user-friendly financing platform to manage and optimise their liquidity.
As a Test Automation Manager (m / f / d) you are part of our agile development team for complex financial applications based on Java.
- You are maintaining our test automation strategy for the Traxpay platform
- You are working on the automation of manual technical business cases
- You carry out technical tests relating to load behavior, availability, parallel processing and general scalability
- Also within your area of responsibility is the execution of dedicated, independent tests of technical software and infrastructure components
- And last but not least, the integration of test procedures into the agile software development process
- A successfully completed technical university degree
- You have several years of background in software development (Java stack)
- You have proven project experience in test automation
- Knowledge of technical testing (interface test, load test, etc.) is important
- Ideally you have specialist knowledge in banking, financing or payment transactions
- A team player with good communication skills
- Enthusiasm for modern technologies and experience with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) in software development
- Good or very good knowledge of German
What we offer:
- Be part of an expansive B2B-Fintech in the growing Supply Chain Finance market
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and innovative fintech
- A variety of corporate benefits
- A Virtual Stock Option scheme allowing you to participate in the long-term business success of a fast-growing platform with a solid shareholder structure
- A modern inclusive working environment: flat hierarchies, flexible working environments and colleagues from 15 different nations. A strong and supportive culture with the possibility to join company-sponsored team events outside of work Join our international team – apply now!
Join our international team – apply now!
- Anja Odenthal
- Head of HR
- +49 69 597 72 15 26