Digital Receivables Purchasing
release blocked liquidity
What is Digital Receivables Purchasing?
With digital accounts receivable sales, suppliers can quickly and conveniently generate additional liquidity without having to adjust the original payment terms. Suppliers sell their outstanding trade receivables to financing partners and receive 100% of the agreed sales price without security retention. They only pay a discount that is calculated depending on the financing term. The best thing is: There is no obligation to sell.
In addition, since the sale is usually non-recourse, the buyer’s payment risk is eliminated. This allows suppliers to increase the attractiveness of their products and services and consequently their sales without increasing payment risks and liquidity requirements.
With Traxpay, suppliers can take advantage of the digital sale of receivables efficiently, quickly and securely.
Digital Receivables Purchasing with Traxpay
This is how our Dynamic Financing Platform© helps with the digital sale of receivables
- Efficient, digital and automatic process handling
- Flexible use
- Improvements to Working Capital and the Cash Conversion Cycle
- Reduced use of account credit lines
- Cost reduction for trade credit insurance because open receivables volumes are reduced
- Liquidity from all receivables with just a few clicks
- Access to competitive and bank-independent source of financing
- Accelerated payment of 100% of the purchase price (no security retention)
- Claus-Mário Büschelberger
- Senior Director – Corporate Clients EMEA
- +49 695 977 215 39
Allows corporate buyers to secure longer payment terms while providing suppliers with liquidity when they need it.Read more
Earn an attractive and risk-free return by investing excess liquidity in your supply chain.Read more