Instant Payments Summit 2022
22 April 2022
Traxpay invites you to the Instant Payments Summit 2022, where it’s all about the next instant payments milestones. Insights on PAN European Payments, the role of technology in Instant Payments and R2P, updates on the European Payments Initiative, the current payments landscape in the Nordic countries, the role of regulators and regulatory updates, updates on SEPA SCT Inst, RT1, TIPS, the need for a harmonized and ubiquitous payment system in Europe.
The Instant Payment Summit is one of the most successful and longest running events in Europe. Every year, key pioneers and stakeholders come together to share their experiences and provide insights on instant payment milestones. The 6th edition aims to cover all major developments and current trends in instant payments. This will include the impact of the pandemic on payments, PSD2/Open Banking and implementation challenges in different countries, industry best practices and use cases.
There is momentum for pan-European instant payments, along with “Request to Pay” as a value-added service. This is already on its way to change payment behavior and revolutionize payments as we know it, helping consumers, FinTechs, merchants and society as a whole. Instant payments enable bill pay, immediate money transfer, and better payment visibility and cash flow management.
This year the Open Banking & Embedded Finance Forum will be merged with one of the longest running Instant Payments events in Europe – the “6th annual Instant Payments Summit”. Both events will take place live in Stockholm on separate days, with their own line-up of speakers, live discussions, attendees and sponsors.
Highlights for Instant Payments & R2P Summit (22 April 2022)
- Insights on the current state of play in PAN European Payments.
- The role of technology in unlocking the potential of IP and R2P.
- Updates on the European Payments Initiative (EPI).
- Current payments landscape in Nordics.
- The role of regulatory bodies and regulatory updates.
- Will R2P boost the appetite for IP?.
- Why interoperability is key to IP?.
- Updates on SEPA SCT Inst, RT1, TIPS.
- Need for a harmonized and ubiquitous payments system PAN Europe.
- Achieving customer centricity via IP and R2P.
- Birgit Hass
- Head of Marketing and Communications
- +49 69 597 72 15 34